I am a Licensed Therapist and Coach
I will assist you in making the changes you want to make, or that together we see would improve your life. I am an excellent problem-solver who will offer you direct feedback and help you feel empowered. You have the answers within – I will help you find them.
As a therapist, I work with people who:
- Are trying to cope with depression or anxiety.
- Are socially anxious, and don’t want to feel isolated anymore.
- Struggle with saying no.
- Have trouble feeling good about themselves, despite their accomplishments.
- Often feel sad, find it hard to have fun, and just want to be happier.
- Are adjusting to life changes.
- Are building and strengthening relationships with partners, family, or friends.
Therapy is a place to talk about what’s really bothering you and to explore the possibilities of what you want out of life, without having to worry about being judged. My work as a therapist and coach is to help you see yourself differently, and to empower you to do the things you need and want for a full life.
When we’re done working together, my hope is that you’ll be able to:
- Treat yourself kindly, more respectfully.
- Feel empowered, and be in charge of your own decisions.
- Tolerate unpleasant feelings.
- Enjoy your relationships more.
- Live a calmer, more fulfilling life.
- Have the courage to pursue your goals and dreams
- Accept yourself as you are and appreciate your goodness
- Find healthy relationships and don’t stay in unhealthy ones
In order to assess whether I can assist you, I would like to have a brief conversation with you by phone prior to scheduling an appointment.